Monday, April 18, 2011

Week 7 Day 7 Job Well Done

Exodus 39-40

Tonight at dinner, we were sharing where we were in our Bible Reading. Our oldest child just sits and reads straight through. He isn't on a plan. He just reads when he feels like it. He is in 2 Corinthians.

My dear husband is reading several chapters a night. He is in Joshua.

Then there is me. I am still wandering in the dessert, stuck in Exodus. :)

Tonight's reading was more about the Holy Tent. It continued detailing what the skilled craftsmen and the people did, following God's instructions to a T.

Finally, they were finished.

They brought Moses in to inspect the work. He carefully checked out the details and noted that they matched God's blue prints.

He was pleased with their work. And he blessed them.

In the second passage, God gave Moses specific instructions in how to set the tabernacle up.

Again, he followed God's expectations to a T.

Oh, how I want to be the one to do that...

I want to follow God's directions to a T.

And yet I fail.

But that is another post for another day.

Tomorrow's passage: Leviticus 1-6

Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment