Thursday, April 7, 2011

To Be Continued...

I am still here. Still kicking. Well, not much. I am too tired to kick. It has been quite a week...lots of highs and lows. We have had report cards due, testing, our winning assembly (our school/National Geographic contest), and just normal school/home stuff. Then today we found out one of our co-workers is in need of a lot of prayers. All this to say, I know it sounds like excuses, and they really are. But I am going to take a little reprieve. I will start back on Sunday or Monday. I am disappointed in myself. At the same time, my concentration level is little to none, and this book needs some attention to details (as in all of the details of the tabernacle!). I just feel too far behind to catch up this week, so I might as well start anew next week. :)

So for all two or three of you out there, I will be back in just a few days...
Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment