Monday, May 30, 2011

Week 12 Day 2 Know and Remember

Deuteronomy 4:1-43
Moses continued talking to the people before they entered the Promised Land. He reiterated the many things God had shared with them such as remembering God, avoiding idols, avoiding evil, and knowing what a special people they were.

My favorite verses though?

39 Know and believe today that the Lord is God. He is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other god! 40 Obey his laws and commands that I am giving you today so that things will go well for you and your children. Then you will live a long time in the land that the Lord your God is giving to you forever.

Don't we all need that reminder? Know HE is God. He is in heaven and on earth, one God. There is NO other God.

We say those words (or at least I do) but do I live like I truly believe them?

Hmmm...

More soon,
Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment